Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Formerly known as Moravia IT, we have become RWS Moravia in 2019.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Thanks to our robust know-how, solid processes, skills and knowledge of our people we can do all of this quickly, efficiently and in high quality.
What’s different here? We work with the top clients around the world and we are sure you use some of their products every day. Such clients are challenging – but their requirements push you to constantly learn new thing and develop yourself.
Put all your skills and experience in localization to another level and become a new Program Manager at RWS Moravia.
We provide a full range of language services for the biggest companies in the IT industry. By providing industry-leading technologies and the most advanced translation methodologies, we keep our clients always ahead of the curve.
As our new Program Manager in our office in Brno, Czech Republic, you will work with one of our growing clients and lead all localization production together with your team of localization professionals.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
- Use all your knowledge and professional experience to set-up and maintain a well-functioning localization process together with your client and your team
- Work with clients seeking excellent localization service and long-lasting partnerships
- Drive forward strategic as well as day-to-day localization production together with you team
- Act as a people manager towards a remotely located team, optimizing overall performance and distribution of work among your people
- Provide improvements in process management to achieve customer satisfaction
- Partner with other support teams such as, technical services or vendor and quality management
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Several years of senior experience related to project management in localization industry – this is a must
- Previous experience from a role of a Group Manger or Production Team Manager is desired
- Very good understanding of the localization industry and production cycle
- Proven experience with (remote) people management
- Advanced English and great communication skills
- Mature personality, being able to deal with demanding clients
- Innovative mindset, always keen to implement improvements
WHAT WE HAVE READY FOR YOU:
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
- International, English-speaking environment in brand-new offices in the center of Brno
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (really flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan etc.)
In case this position sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English and we will revert shortly.
Informace o pozici
- RWS Moravia
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova
- Zařazeno: Vrcholový management
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 545 552 774