Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Formerly known as Moravia IT, we have become RWS Moravia in 2019.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Thanks to our robust know-how, solid processes, skills and knowledge of our people we can do all of this quickly, efficiently and in high quality.
Linguistic Services Manager
Position: Linguistic Services Manager
Position ID: 2385
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
As the Linguistic Services Manager, you will be part of a team that is fully dedicated to onboarding new clients. You will work together with your colleagues and the production team in Brno and around the world, to apply, define and implement new and current language quality management processes in order to ensure our deliverables are in-line with our clients' expectations.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
- Provide linguistic services to the production team, the partners and the customer.
- With the help of your direct manager, manage continuous and proactive development, design and implementation of quality management methodologies, special linguistic services (quality reporting and monitoring, vendor training, language asset development & maintenance, etc.).
- Deliver assigned linguistic services tasks (e.g. enforcement of linguistic guidelines, proactively manage quality across assigned languages).
- Provide trainings to translators and assorted linguistic stakeholders, etc.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Linguistic education is a must or equivalent working experiences
- Min. 2 years working experience (ideally in a customer/client-facing role or as a translator/reviewer)
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Very good skills with Microsoft Office software, especially MS Excel
- Excellent coordinating and communication skills (providing training, directly communicating with customers)
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment, having a positive, cooperative and flexible attitude to work and good problem resolution skills
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
Interested? Apply today!
Informace o pozici
- RWS Moravia
- Moravské náměstí 249/8, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR, Services, Training and education, Interpreter / Translator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer