Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Formerly known as Moravia IT, we have become RWS Moravia in 2019.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Thanks to our robust know-how, solid processes, skills and knowledge of our people we can do all of this quickly, efficiently and in high quality.
Linguistic Services and Quality Management - Senior Manager
Senior Manager, Linguistic Services & Quality Management
Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
The Senior Manager, Linguistic Services & Quality Management drives quality standards across the business unit.
The key responsibility is to build, manage and develop the quality teams so that they work as effective and reliable partners to the various production teams. This requires redefining the global quality strategy, building scalability into our support operations, and establishing processes at every step, complete with defined metrics and a customer-aligned reporting framework for supporting data-driven decision making.
What will you do?
- Manage quality strategy globally, ensuring the bar for high quality, efficiency and flexibility across the BU globally is set and met.
- Lead a team of Quality managers ensuring the quality standards are aligned with customer and business objectives.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Define linguistic quality management concept and linguistic QA methodology and policies, provide linguistic support to company project teams.
- Support the development of new services to meet the evolving needs of the BU leveraging the unique capabilities of the team.
- Build a compelling case for opportunities, develops insightful recommendations and drive development and implementation.
- Review, prioritize, and track the progress of issues that affect the quality of services provided to customers.
- Define quality and resourcing requirements for both internal/external suppliers.
- Work closely with external vendors to monitor and report on quality trends and support resources to ensure quality thresholds are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure all BU policies, procedures, and work instructions are compliant with required standards.
- Ensure operations are provided with the best possible outsourcing solutions considering price, quality and expertise
- Train BU newcomers on organizational policies and procedures
What should you have and know?
- Localization industry expertise at least 5 years, a linguistic degree is preferred
- Experience in managing relationships with clients
- Experience in working with international teams and stakeholders, and in executing strategies to deliver solutions
- Experience with setting up complete linguistic solutions for clients and qualitative metrics
- Experience in a leadership role and direct management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to cultivate internal and external relationships and work effectively cross-functionally
What do we have waiting for you?
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Informace o pozici
- RWS Moravia
- Moravské náměstí 249/8, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR, Services, Top management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 545 552 774