We adapt products of global companies and Silicon Valley giants so you and everybody else can use them easily in over 170 languages on any device in the world. But it’s not just about translations – lot of our clients produce various recordings and voice-overs which we localize to different markets with help of our voice talents. This requires proper project management and coordination.
You will have a chance to coordinate this entire audio-related process and establish and maintain working relations with both our vendors and clients. This is an opportunity to use your communication and project management skills as well as your passion for audio, sound and related technologies.
And it’s not about how many years of experience you have. If you are bright, proactive and fast-learner, we are looking for you!
Audio Projects Coordinator / Lead
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
- Manage our fast turn-over audio projects while being closely in touch with our talents, vendors and clients
- Work for exciting customers that everybody talks about (but we can’t name them all)
- Prepare project plans, define objectives and requirements and provide relevant reports
- Coordinate our audio talents (both internal and external) and coach them towards better results
- Communicate with everybody involved and manage their expectations
- Learn more about the technical background of audio and voice-over projects (and further develop your already existing skills)
- Cooperate with the rest of our Publishing and Media team
WHAT YOU SHOULD ALREDY HAVE
- Good communication, coordination and organization skills
- Experience from a project management role or your own hands-on experience with some independent / small projects, events, etc.
- Ability to communicate with people, manage them and establish long-lasting working relationships
- Experience from audio / sound / recording related environment is a big advantage (but not a must)
- Very good English (C1 level)
- Responsible, reliable and independent personality (sense of humor is welcome!)
WHAT WE HAVE READY FOR YOU:
- Exciting company – we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world and our employees are true professionals with often unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly – and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and to engage with hundreds of our employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair remuneration, bonuses and comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional home office, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
Informace o pozici
- RWS Moravia
- Moravské náměstí 249/8, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Dubbing, Media, advertising, and public relations consultant, Media, advertising, and public relations assistant, Audiovisual worker, Sound engineer, Film editor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
+420 545 552 774