RWS is a world leader in translation and localization, intellectual property support solutions and life sciences language services.
About the role:
Under the supervision of a Project Manager, the Project Coordinator is a key member of a project team, working closely with the Project Manager, Technical Services, and Quality Assurance. The Project Coordinator supports day-to-day localization (translation) project activities based on client's requirements and communicated project scope.
Tasks may include but are not limited to client data management, project set up, scheduling, quote preparation, project file organization, and placing tasks with linguists.
What you will do:
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks related to localization cycle
- Perform administrative duties which include project closures, Translation Memory updates and folder structure maintenance
- Assign tasks to individual translators, coordinate standard projects, including scheduling, resource allocation, and work assignments
- Support your team with regards to client requirements, needs and requests such as asset management, reporting, and meetings
- Keep project schedules on track and ensure on-time delivery, produce reports
- Provide feedback to Vendor Management on external resource performance
- Support project team members as necessary to perform and complete daily project tasks
- Make recommendations for process improvements to have a positive impact on profitability and/or quality
This is a right job for you, if you have:
* Strong organizational skills - you'll be organizing translations to dozens of different languages
* Previous experience with project coordination and tasks management
* Good time management and communication skills
* Fluent communication skills of written and verbal English - you'll be using it on everyday basis
* A sense of teamwork - we cooperate and support each other to deliver the best services to world-renowned clients
We'll be over the moon if you have:
* Some previous experience in localization industry
* At least basic knowledge of CAT tools
What we have for you:
- 25 days of paid holiday, 2 sick days, 5 volunteering days and extra day off on your birthday
- Quarterly 10% bonuses, flexible working hours, possibility to work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan, Multisport card, contribution to pension insurance, fruit days
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our company culture. RWS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed in ensuring that all employees work in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination and one that actively promotes teamwork, diversity and trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. RWS operate in a manner for the inclusion of all - any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.
We are proud to work in a company where all can succeed and grow their career and while RWS operates in accordance with all local employment laws, if local law enables any form of discrimination this is against RWS company policy and we will adhere to the highest standard.
Informace o pozici
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Education allowance, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Administration, Publishing, press, and printing, Customer service, Administration, Interpreter / Translator, DTP operator, Officer, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine