We are looking for a UX Designer, who is able to understand our business requirements and become responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. You will join a Scrum team based in our new, modern offices in Vlněna Office Park in Brno.
What can you expect?
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Conducting user research and customer interviews.
- Testing assumptions to pick the best solution for delivery.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to new features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Expertise in some of the standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Adobe XD, InVision, Moqups, Framer, Figma.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (B2) are must-have.
What we have for you:
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills.
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible.
- Chance to put your ideas into practice.
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office.
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, flexible working hours, volunteering days, meal allowance, RWS benefit program…)
- Work on company's important product together with a well-established passionate team, but also on new innovative projects.
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or Czech (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, Graphic designer, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer