Are you a great communicator with experience in Localization and community management? Are you interested in applying your skills to create real, tangible business values? Do you welcome challenges and have that sparkling can-do attitude?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Linguistic Services team as a Community Engagement Linguistic Services Manager. In this role, you will be part of a team that is fully dedicated to interesting global clients. You will work together with your colleagues and the production teams around the world, to support the performance of a global community of Linguists.
Our ideal candidate has a background in localization, nurtures solid community management skills with a passion for creativity in understanding the needs of and supporting Linguists through training, loyalty-building, and optimizing references and guidelines.
What would you do:
- Ideate and develop processes and strategies to engage with RWS linguistic community to achieve quality-focused business goals and integrate all activities within the company strategy
- Act as a business partner to our internal teams who are responsible for the delivery of translations and other linguistic services to our clients.
- Support our MLS and Vendor managers with selection and communication with translators into endangered languages around the globe
- With the help of your direct manager and MLS Team, manage continuous and proactive development, design and implementation of quality management methodologies and special linguistic services (quality reporting and monitoring, vendor training, language asset development & maintenance, in the area of program language quality).
- Design, prepare and provide training to translators and assorted linguistic stakeholders, etc.
- Organize various community and loyalty-building initiatives to grow and cultivate the participation of the linguistic community
- Regularly monitor and review quality escalations and perform deep-dives and analysis of LQA data to spot knowledge and training gaps;
- Create relevant training and reference materials in close cooperation with the client's Linguistic Management team.
- Create content such as blog posts, surveys, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and other resources for the linguistic community
- Monitor, analyze and report on achievements and progress of assigned initiatives
What you should have:
- Prior experience in community management, vendor management, social media management or similar, ideally in an international environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to generate impactful content
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Localization background/experience - knowledge of CAT, terminology management, and other linguistic tools welcome
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capability of building relationships and influence stakeholders in a mainly virtual environment
- Proficient intercultural communication skills
- Analytical expertise and advanced level of Excel and other data-processing applications.
- The process-oriented and improvement-focused mindset with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks based on set goals and needs of the Client as well as internal Team
- Prior Multimedia experience, especially in creating and managing linguistic training materials or interactive instructions will be a plus
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally. Our company has an environment where you can approach people as well as our management directly and see the real impact of your work – your tasks will be demanding but we will make sure your voice and opinions are heard. We will need you and your activities to have a real impact
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, training, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (really flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Quality and quality control, Marketing, Interpreter / Translator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer