RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
Senior FullStack Developer
By providing industry-leading technologies and the most advanced translation methodologies, we always keep our clients ahead of the curve. By our clients, we mean the world’s leading companies from Silicon Valley (today's biggest IT giants). We translate and annotate a lot of content for them and we couldn't do it without our linguists. That's why we are working on a sophisticated platform that provides our vendor linguists with an easy-to-use work environment for data annotation and data creation so they can excel in their craft.
Now, we are looking for a Senior full-stack developer, more proficient in the backend, who will join a Scrum team of five full-stack developers, 2 software quality assurance specialists, with a Product Owner and a Scrum Master) based in our new, modern offices in Vlněna Office Park in Brno.
- Focus on new feature development
- Some legacy code refactoring, maintenance, and support - we innovate, but also keep our existing tools running nicely and up to date
- Work within the Scrum framework (you can read about our Agile journey at http://agile.moravia.com).
- Code reviews and knowledge-sharing
- Opportunity to contribute to architectural decisions
- This project requires the ability to work in a dynamic environment and cooperate with other team members who partially work from home
- High-performance backend programming
- Previous experience with C# development– you are familiar with OOP principles and able to write clean, reusable, and maintainable code
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Core; .NET Core; ASP.NET Core services; Git; Unit testing framework
- Experience with relational DBs like MS SQL, Postrge
- Experience with Docker, K8S, RabbitMQ is a great advantage
- Knowledge of frontend development, TypeScript, Bootstrap and React is preferred
- The ability to be self-motivated and to create new solutions that enhance our ability to provide the best value to our customers is highly appreciated
- At least pre-intermediate English
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement with manager).
- External training and a lot of internal training which offers opportunities to support your growth (e.g. Scrum, English language lessons).
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you (https://agile.moravia.com/)
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- New offices in the city center with relax zones and a big terrace with a grill. Parking place and bicycle room.
Does the position sound interesting? Send us your CV together with a short cover letter, so we can better understand your vision of future employment.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Fluently Team
Informace o pozici
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer