RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
Localization Project Manager
RWS is a world leader in translation and localization, intellectual property support solutions and life sciences language services.
We are seeking a Project Manager for localization projects, who is a natural leader with solid experience from localization industry, able to keep projects on track, on point, and well executed.
We want you to drive strategic initiatives both in your teams an in with the client to ensure everything runs smoothly and efficiently. Your ultimate grow will be to ensure revenue growth, satisfaction of the client and happiness of your team members.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO:
* Use all your project management knowledge and skills and apply them in a creative way to both to maintain its high standard and to improve its current set up
* Deliver projects to client expectations and achieve the optimal profitability of the project(s)
* Closely monitor and control project financials through budgets, invoicing, and change orders
* Plan projects and implement best practices and processes
* Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with clients and internal team members
* Act as a people manager towards the colleagues in your team
* Cooperate closely with your direct manager
* Host and lead conference calls with clients as well as team members
* Develop and prepare process documents where required
* Conduct risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimize potential project issues
* Identify project/process improvement opportunities
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* We really need you to know localization industry, therefore previous experience in localization is a necessary
* Solid experience in project management
* A degree in computer science or a business-related field is an advantage but not a must
* Previous experience in sales or a similar field is an advantage
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of various localization tools is a plus
* Analytical and structured problem-solving abilities
* High level of English proficiency (C1 level) - you will be using English on everyday basis in communication with clients and team members
* Responsible, reliable, and independent personality
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
* An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
* Environment combining both mature localization professionals with high dynamics and flexibility in terms of how we deliver our work
* A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
* International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
* Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
* Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
Are you interested? Apply today – send us your CV in English!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
RWS Moravia Talent Acquisition Team
Informace o pozici
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Top management, Administration, Project Manager, Risk Manager, Interpreter / Translator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer