RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
We adapt products and content for global leaders in life sciences – medical and pharmaceutical companies or manufacturers of highly specialized medical hardware. The quality of our work is trusted by professionals in laboratories and hospitals worldwide.
As our project coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to coordinate the completion of client-facing project activities and to assist the Project Manager in the successful execution of client projects. This includes resource allocation and task coordination for a variety of localization projects. The Project Coordinator will actively participate in meetings to discuss open and emerging business issues for assigned accounts and make recommendations for improvements.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks related to localization cycle
- Perform administrative duties which include project closures, Translation Memory updates and folder structure maintenance
- Assign tasks to individual translators, coordinate standard projects, including scheduling, resource allocation, and work assignments
- Support your team with regards to client requirements, needs and requests such as asset management, reporting, and meetings
- Keep project schedules on track and ensure on-time delivery, produce reports
- Provide feedback to Vendor Management on external resource performance
- Support project team members as necessary to perform and complete daily project tasks
- Make recommendations for process improvements to have a positive impact on profitability and/or quality
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate competing work demands, and maintain composure under pressure.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent communication skills of written and verbal English
- Independent, responsible personality and strong attention to detail
- Good command of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of other common IT tools such as Total Commander is a strong plus
- Basic knowledge of programming, scripting or VBA is a big advantage
WHAT WE HAVE READY FOR YOU
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally. Our company has an environment where you can approach people as well as our management directly and see the real impact of your work – your tasks will be demanding but we will make sure your voice and opinions are heard. We will need you and your activities to have a real impact
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (really flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Top management, Customer service, Project Manager, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer