RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
Assocciate Project Manager
As a new Associate Project Manager for our LifeSciences division, you will help adapt products and content for global leaders in Life Sciences – medical and pharmaceutical companies or manufacturers of highly specialized medical hardware. The quality of our work is trusted by professionals in laboratories and hospitals worldwide.
What you would do:
- Take over end-to-end regular daily localization process and the delivery to client on time and according to technical quality expectations
- Process client’s requests
- Coordinate the production team members
- Support Project Manager with finance administration
- Support process innovation to add more value to the client and working more efficiently
- Update of all working instructions and related documentation
What you should have:
- 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in coordinating projects, ideally in localization environment
- Successful customer service/account management experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of CAT tools is an advantage
- Analytical and structured problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing environment
- Responsible, reliable, and independent personality
- Ability to work in the Czech Republic without any working visa/permit
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
If this position sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English. Thank you!
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Top management, Project Manager, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer