RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
As a new member of our Legal Department, you will help us to promote the best legal practices in the organization, by providing legal services to our branches worldwide, supporting them with the broad corporate agenda, and assuring compliance with all necessary legal requirements.
What you would do:
- Review and draft various types of legally binding agreements for multiple corporate functions of the company such as Finance, HR, Sales or IT
- Provide legal and administrative support to the Legal Director with all kinds of ethics and compliance initiatives, data protection programs, corporate and entity matters, and employment law relations.
- Utilize a broad familiarity with major legal disciplines to provide internal clients with timely advice and counsel to minimize risk and advance the interests of the company.
- Monitor legislation and advises relevant departments accordingly.
- Conduct legal research and prepares legal memoranda and correspondence.
- Keep informed of new developments in corporate legal matters and advises internal clients accordingly.
- Coordinate training and educational activities to enhance legal awareness within the company at both local and global levels.
- Work cooperatively and proactively across functional areas to ensure compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations.
- Being involved in formulating, administering, and presenting policies to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements and Company practices
- Take care of routine administrative matters related to legal agenda (including archiving).
- Generate reports and presentations as required
What you should have:
- Master Law degree obtained from public universities in the Czech Republic or Slovakia
- Minimum 5 years (PQE) of relevant legal work experience from a law firm or a legal function in a private corporation or public organization required
- Proficiency in Legal English, written and spoken
- Experience in handling international commercial matters (contract revisions in English)
- Experience with Czech legal systems and databases
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to manage a large number and variety of critical and often time-sensitive projects
- Orientation to detail, sense of responsibility, dependability, consistency and thoroughness
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees global
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, possibility of work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
Informace o pozici
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Legal services, Attorney, Articled and notarial clerk, Lawyer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer