RR Donnelley, founded in Chicago over than 150 years ago, is a global leader in extensive printing and integrated communication services. RR Donnelley's innovative technologies enhance digital and print communications to deliver integrated messages across multiple media to highly targeted audiences at optimal times for clients in virtually every private and public sector.
In Europe RR Donnelley offers printing, packaging and related solutions in Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland and the UK.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provide Leadership to the Brno based finance function
- Take responsibility for the integrity and timely availability of Monthly Management Accounts, Quarterly reports, Weekly Forecasts & other ad hoc reporting requirements for the Brno site
- Ensuring Operations are supported with accurate and timely financial and operating information to allow them maximize efficiency without compromising quality standards; - Effective Direct Labour costing and tracking. - Maintaining highest standards of inventory control. - Achieving planned levels of productivity improvement
- Management of the annual budget/quarterly forecasting/weekly projection process.
- Credit control of all customer receivables
- Understanding customer requirements and ensuring that they are delivered to specification, on time and within budget;
- Take responsibility for the efficiency of the finance function and drive continuous improvement through each area of the finance function. Continuously developing the existing structure and team;
- Ensuring that all Regional/Group/Corporate policies are implemented and applied to ensure a high level of internal control in line with GAAP (generally accepted accounting practices), statutory requirements and Group policies and guidelines
- All site taxes responsibility as well as VAT responsibility Irish company within CZ
- As a member of the senior management teams in Brno, contribute to the development of each site location
- Assess the cost effectiveness of capital, materials, labour, and other spending on a continual basis and recommend areas of cost, profit, and R.O.I. improvement
- Monitor cash flow management to ensure cash flow is optimized
- Supporting BD/SAM in the development of new/additional business opportunities through managing the customer profitability & pricing process
Education and/or experience:
- An University degree in Finance or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in a senior financial management position, ideally in a manufacturing organization
- Excellent knowledge, both written and spoken, of the English language
- High energy level and strong work ethic
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to team with a variety of people to achieve business objectives
- Ability to handle multiple demands and priorities
- Ability to be an effective driver of issues throughout the operation
- Thrives on a high paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong computer systems knowledge and experience particularly of ERP systems and Microsoft Office software to specifically include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
By applying for this position you agree that our company will process your private personal data, in accordance with legislative EU 2016/679 GDPR. You confirm being made aware of your rights in connection with access to and protection of information.
Informace o pozici
- RR Donnelley Czech s. r. o.
- Tuřanka 1328/102, Brno – Slatina
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Vrcholový management, Finanční ředitel/manažer
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Tuřanka 102, 62700 Brno – Slatina, Česká republika
+420 532 189 116