Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Developer for a web-based client of Client/Server software
Rockwell Automation is a world-wide leader in industrial automation with a revenue over 6.5 billion USD. We are seeking for full time software developers to work on long term projects with focus on design, development, and automated testing of software using TypeScript, Angular, and C#/.Net technologies.
- Ability to apply and to increase knowledge in software design and implementation
- Ability to learn new and interesting technologies
- Opportunity to work in distributed and dynamic international environment (USA, Poland, China, Czech Republic)
- Group of people very nice to work with
- Several bonus offerings (more information is provided during personal interview)
- At minimum two-year experience with software development focused on web technologies
- Knowledge of Angular framework
- Knowledge of C# language is advantage
- Experience with automated testing is advantage
- Flexible and open approach to challenges
- Ability to read/write/discuss technical topics in English
- Ability to read/write/discuss in Czech
You can look forward to:
- Working in a small, friendly team of 8-10 people
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility of working in hybrid system (HO / Office)
- Modern offices in Holešovice
- Annual bonus (depending on seniority)
- Financial meal contribution
- 5 weeks holiday + 5 sick days
- Pension insurance contribution - 3% of gross salary
- Fully covered life insurance
- Premium healthcare
- Multisport card
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, 13th monthly salary
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.