Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Talent Sourcer for EMEA - SW and IT
Join our great EMEA Talent Acquisition team. I am searching for a new colleague IT Talent Sourcer for EMEA.
Currently the employment agreement will be via personal agency 6 months project with high probability of prolongation in case of satisfaction.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactive searching and identification of candidates (active/passive) that match the desired skill set for a current/ future job opening in IT and SW development in EMEA region
- Actively and independently searching for candidates with usage of networking tools
- Keeping database up to date
- Hold the entire process like kick off call with hiring manager, advertising, sourcing, sending Inmails etc...
- Supporting Recruitment team in operational activities
- Participation in Employer Branding activities and project
- Willing to have career in Talent Sourcing
- Goal oriented person
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Creatively and pro-activity
- Guru in communication via social network and searching -LIR
- English on communication level (B2)
- Experience in similar position is must
What do we offer:
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Life insurance fully covered
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal allowance
- 5 Sick Days per calendar year
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time
- Friendly working environment and nice offices in Prague 7 Holešovice
- Combination of home office and office job
- Great team and colleagues
Are you interested in? Send me your CV in English language.
Information about position
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: Human resources
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer