Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Proposal consultant (Global programs)
WHAT DOES THIS POSITION ACTUALLY ENTAIL?
The Proposal Consultant – Global Programs resource is responsible to plan & develop a technical /commercial proposal on complex multi-site and global programs to meet the needs of the customer. The Proposal Consultant – Global Programs resource will develop commercial offers and respond to complex RFP/RFIs within the framework of the company’s business and financial goals and be compliant with our internal policies. The resource acts as the subject matter expert for the customer, sales organization, and Business Unit. The resource will act as a liaison to each of the global regions’ proposal teams developing offers on large multisite and global programs. The resource typically has a specialized understanding of related products and comprehensive delivery offerings from RA, partners, and competitors in designated focus areas.
The Proposal Consultant – Global Programs is a technical resource for Rockwell Automation technology, products, services, and solutions within their area(s) of expertise, capable of articulating value, estimations, and positioning of benefits of portfolio to customers. They deliver and manage commercial offer, presales support, and is a trusted advisor to the sales organization and channel. They are responsible for all bid offer activities for a specific range of products, services & solutions on a global scale to support our largest and global customers.
What is really good to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering/technical related field or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience as an estimator, proposal engineer or other contract, project or application engineering focused position
- Demonstrated understanding of larger Rockwell Automation application value including knowledge in Automation products including PLC, Standard Drives, Software, Networks and ideally good knowledge of third party products
- Good application and industry knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work in a challenging environment with both internal and external customers
- Strong solution and application expertise, and related demonstrated sales experience.
- Fluency with native language and strong command of English (written & spoken).
- Ability to work with and gain confidence of senior level personnel (internal and external) in a highly collaborative, matrixed stakeholder organization.
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Ability to align and influence critical stakeholders.
What do we offer?
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 5 Sick Days
- Life insurance fully covered
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal allowances
- Multisport card
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time
- Friendly working environment and nice office
Are you interested in? I am looking forward to your CV.
Information about position
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, 13th monthly salary, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, IS/IT: Application and system development, Sales, Sales analyst, Sales team manager, Partnership Sales Manager, Key Account Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer