Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Talent Consultant for EMEA based in Prague
Join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team. I am searching for my new colleague Talent Consultant for our Customer Support and Maintenance Business unit .
Your work will mainly consist in recruiting people for the Customer Support and Maintenance Business unit for EMEA region, including recruitment for positions like: Technical project manager, customer Success manager, Field service engineer etc.
1. Running "end-to-end" recruitment projects, that is:
- Kick off meetings with hiring managers, maintaining continuous, positive relations with HM throughout the recruitment process
- Recruitment process planning
- Reaching out to candidates using various methods, depending of course on the plan you create (ads, direct search and many other methods known only to you)
- Conducting screenings with Candidates, participating in interviews
- Offering and negotiating employment conditions
- Participation in Employer Branding activities and other projects
2. Additional activities related to… recruitment. It is mainly about EB activities that just help us in recruitment world.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment in the area of Technical/Engineering recruitment
- Interest in the subject of recruitment, and even more in the Technical/Engineering recruitment word
- English on professional level - We use English on a daily basis
- Independence in taken actions, decision-making skills and, above all, taking responsibility for your work
- Being proactive - but this probably fits in with our profession
- Good knowledge of LIR
- Experience with other sourcing tools is big advantage
- Experience in similar position is must
- And if additionally WorkDay has no secrets from you ... APPLY!
What do we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation per calendar year
- Life insurance fully covered
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium medical care
- 5 Sick Days per calendar year
- Meal allowance
- Multisport card
- Flexible working time
- Friendly working environment and nice offices in Prague 7 Holešovice
- Currently remote job, later on combination of home office and office job
- Great team and colleagues
If you are interested in, please apply via this link https://rockwellautomation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_Rockwell_Automation/job/Prague/Senior-Talent-Advisor_R21-10891
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Human resources, Recruiter
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer