Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Senior SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer to join our team.
You will provide ongoing visibility of progress to established goals through the collection, organization and analysis of project data. You will act as subject matter expert, coaching and mentoring teams on QA methodologies, tools, standards and processes in order to bring efficiency, consistency and maintainability to development projects. This position requires a strong quality background and experience in software development.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement a quality management strategy to build quality into design across New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Perform risk assessments and implement early preventive mitigation plans.
- Utilize various tools and methods to report statistics on different phases of the software development life cycle to identify and drive continuous improvements.
- Work with product development teams to create standard processes and methods to develop software of a higher levels of quality.
- Apply structured analytical and problem-solving techniques to resolve complex issues and drive performance results.
- Facilitate and participate in retrospectives for continuous improvement of products and processes. Promote development and tracking of action items.
- Execute tasks with a sense of urgency; develop and implement timely actions.
- Focus on prevention, timely issue resolution and contributing to team.
- Demonstrate collaborative partnerships with peers, leaders and stakeholders.
- Works well in a matrix organization and accepts shared accountability.
- Balances priorities and communicates well to team, stakeholders and management
- Maintain accountability for high quality performance throughout the software development lifecycle.
Our Requirements Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering with a quality emphasis, or other related technical degree
- Ideally 5 years in Software Quality Management / Quality Assurance
- Experience in a Software Development Environment
- Experience with various agile methodologies (e. g. Scrum, SAFe. Lean StartUp)
- Proven effective communication across all organizational levels
- Strong experience in QA tools, methodologies and continuous improvement
- Familiarity with Lean, Six Sigma, CMMI and/or ISO
- Quality Engineer certification, Project Management or Project Management Professional certification is an advantage
- Be willing to travel up to 10% and may include global travel - once this will be possible
What do we offer:
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Life insurance fully covered
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal voucher card
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time, remote job now and flexi office in future
- Friendly working environment and nice offices
Are you interested in? Please apply directly via this link:
I am looking forward to your CV.
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer