Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics is the world's leading manufacturer of diagnostic systems and health information providers. We are focused on research, development, marketing and service of products and solutions not only for laboratories, doctors and patients, but also for research and industry.
Join us as a Business Analyst for our Roche Diagnostics Finance department and you´ll learn, grow and contribute to one of the world´s leading manufacturer of diagnostic systems and health information providers.
We are looking for a candidate who will be …
- the key responsible person for all financial matters relating to new business opportunities by i.e.:
creation of profitability calculations for new business deals,
design and implementation of pricing guidelines,
shaping of deal profitability together with the sales team,
providing support and training.
- responsible for end to end process of offer validation, and will drive process improvements,
- key user sales ERP and customer master data maintenance.
Before you apply, please, consider our requirements:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- First working experience in a Finance Business partnering role (example: controlling or pricing analyst) as well as in the Diagnostics industry is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excell
- Advanced knowledge of English and Czech language
- Are you curious and open minded team player with high work ethic (hands-on & can-do mentality)?
- Are you result driven and interested to learn and grow, also beyond Finance?
- Are you interested in a business partner role and are you able to communicate and navigate effectively in an international enviroment?
- Are you able to to challenge, deal with conflicts constructively, find solutions and manage change?
Informace o pozici
- ROCHE s.r.o.
- Na Valentince 3336/4, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer