Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics is the world's leading manufacturer of diagnostic systems and health information providers. We are focused on research, development, marketing and service of products and solutions not only for laboratories, doctors and patients, but also for research and industry.
KEY ACCOUNT FOR DIAGNOSTICS SOLUTIONS (junior)
Are you fresh graduate in clinical biochemistry, immunochemistry or related disciplines or experienced laboratory employee and you would like to join our great sales team than keep reading!
Are you looking for a new opportunity and would like to work with hi-tech products and solutions that bring high medical value for patients and clinicians? Would you like to work for the world leader in in-vitro diagnostics with the opportunity to achieve an attractive compensation? Would you like to shape the Czech market and bring now what patients need next? Are you interested in learning new things constantly and coming up with brilliant and unique approaches?
We are offering you now a position at Roche Diagnostics in our Centralized and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) Sales team to manage the communication and sales activities for existing and potential new customers throughout the Czech Republic (Prague).
What you´ll be doing?
- Create and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key customers through proactive communication in product and company information management.
- Lead the development and implementation of the account plan.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of customer projects with to reach process and cost optimization.
- In all activities you should focus on the market and the customer through continuous monitoring of market trends, customer development and competition behavior throughout the Czech Republic.
- Education in clinical biochemistry, immunochemistry or related disciplines.
- Strong ability to identify customer needs and translate them into practical customer strategies (experience with sales is a plus).
- Creative team player with innovative approaches and ideas.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management & coordination skills.
- Assertive individuality who can constructively deal with conflicts and complaints.
- Navigates and communicates well in the matrix environment.
- Fluency in Czech and very good level of English.
Informace o pozici
- ROCHE s.r.o.
- Na Valentince 3336/4, Praha – Smíchov
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá), Čeština (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: Prodej a obchod, Farmacie, Key Account Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel