Reed Personnel Services Czech Republic s.r.o.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 859/22
110 00 Praha 1
The global company, the leader in visual entertainment, is looking for the Data Analyst to join the team in Prague which provides support to Sales and Finance teams across Europe.
- Complete data collection from the company's customers in cooperation with other teams in Europe
- Data transformation
- Data cleansing to assure data accuracy in the enterprise data warehouse
- Improve business process efficiency
- Knowledge of data warehousing and SQL for managing data
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Fluent English
- Problem-solving with great analytical skills
- Work in a multicultural company with a dynamic and friendly environment
- 26 days of annual leave + 4 sick days
- Meal voucher
- Transport contributions
- Discount on the company´s products
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to apply with your CV attached. I would be very happy to contact you so I can provide you with more information about the position and the company itself.
Also, you can follow me on my LinkedIn page.
Looking forward to our cooperation.
Barbora Plchová - Recruitment Consultant - Information Technology
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your data following Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Informace o pozici
- REED SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.