Reed Personnel Services Czech Republic s.r.o.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 859/22
110 00 Praha 1
Collections Specialist with French
Are you fluent in French and keen to use the language on a daily basis in outbound, B2B communication?
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections and resolving customer billing problems.
Your main focus will be:
· Negotiate customer disputes to resolution.
· Conduct collection calls to collect Accounts Receivables.
· Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of overdue receivables.
· Provide customer service and develop relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
· Maintain accurate collection files for each customer account.
· Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with the Credit Manager.
· Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
· Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
We are looking for:
· Fluency in French and English
· Effective business writing and professional communication skills
· Degree/background in Finance or Business Administration pis an advantage
· Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Candidate who is already based in the Czech Republic
Our client offers:
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Meal vouchers (100 CZK)
· Cafeteria programme in the amount of 11,600 CZK/year
· Job related continuous training, ACCA course available for free at certain positions
· Contribution to pension or life insurance (700 CZK/month)
· Discounted mobile tariff, discount on company products.
· Contribution to language classes.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9.00 – 17.00
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: 1-2 rounds, in-house
Information about position
- REED SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT
- Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: French (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Corporate events, Education allowance, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Contribution holiday, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Discount on company products / services, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.