Reed Personnel Services Czech Republic s.r.o.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 859/22
110 00 Praha 1
Reed are the UK’s largest Recruitment agency with ambitious plans for international expansion. We are well on the way towards developing significant operations within continental Europe. Reed have 3000 employees across the globe and a turnover of over £1 billion. We are a family company and decide things on our own with no influence from external shareholders. Thus your career is entirely up to the efforts and hard-work you'll put into this role! Our working environment in Prague is international (English spoken every day in the office) and there is a lot of space for personal ideas and development!
At REED, we see a clear difference between working in HR or Recruitment and we are RECRUITMENT specialists. Thus, we work hard on providing the best service to our clients in a competitive and fast moving industry. We are seeking pro-active individuals who are good at building long-lasting relationships and who want to have a motivating salary and rewards for their performance, not for just the time they spend in the office.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
* Seeking every day candidates for your clients' roles on-line, off-line, at coffees, every where the talent can be found :)
* Coaching your candidates on preparing for interviews and advising them on their career
* Managing the relationships with your clients and ensuring their full satisfaction
* Keeping up your candidates search techniques by always trying new things until you reach the Guru level!
* Helping people around you when you see they need it
* Cooperating with other divisions in Reed across Europe and cooperating on International projects
* Participation to the expansion of our services on the Czech and Slovak markets
* Bringing a good atmosphere to our rock-star team
WHAT WE EXPECT?
* Fluency in Czech or Slovak and advanced level of English
* THE RIGHT MINDSET: polite, customer orientated, smart, quick thinker, solutions & results orientated, people person, accountable, motivated
* NO experience, degree or diploma is REQUIRED
Starting date: negotiable
Location: City Center of Prague
Package: Competitive base salary & bonus scheme, transparent and fair career and salary development structure, 25 days of paid holidays, 4 sick days per year, multisport card, lunch vouchers fully paid by company, flexible working hours, holiday time allowance increasing with loyalty, Company mobile with unlimited calls for personal usage as well, global career opportunities, training and development opportunities, language courses, Speak English on daily basis.
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Information about position
- REED SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT
- Na příkopě 859/22, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Human resources, Sales, HR Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
Na Příkopě 859/22, 11000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
(+420) 225 985 102