Reed Personnel Services Czech Republic s.r.o.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 859/22
110 00 Praha 1
AP Accountant with French
REED is searching for junior or senior AP Accountants for one of our client. Do you want to use English and French languages on daily basis?
Our client is a well-known american consumer goods company, currently looking for a candidates with a passion for accounting.
· Be responsible for AP invoices and T&E claim processes
· Maintain accurate AP ledger records for the assigned entities and manage the month end closing
· Fully accountable to internal customers and external suppliers for any AP related issues and queries
· Be responsible for training documentation of technical knowledge and ownership of documentation
· Cooperate with other departments to solve escalated issues
· Gain a thorough knowledge of our clients and their needs and maintain high customer satisfaction
· Develop and improve your product and business knowledge and skills
· Some previous relevant experience within Accounts Payable area is a must
· Knowledge of SAP system is an advantage
· Written and spoken ability to communicate in French for client interaction (C1)
· Communicative level of English (min B2)
· Ability to solve urgent matters, work under pressure, to prioritise and schedule workload
· Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement
· Detail oriented and team player
· Competitive salary scheme with annual bonus
· International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centers
· 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, Flexible working hours
· Home office possibilities
· Job and language related continuous training
· Contribution to pension and life insurance
· Meal vouchers and Cafeteria system
· Team building and further team activities
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working hours: Flexible with set core hours
Starting date: ASAP/negotiable
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us.
Slovansky dum, Na Prikope 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 727 841 641
Reed has all the openings available on our website: www.reedglobal.com. You can support us on Facebook by www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you agree to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act no. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Informace o pozici
- REED SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: French (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
+420 727 841 641