Reed Personnel Services Czech Republic s.r.o.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 859/22
110 00 Praha 1
Junior Finance Analyst - start your career in finance!
Have you heard about the relocation business? Did you ever relocate to a completely new place and just wished that there would be someone to help you and advise you? Now you can become a part of such service! Join our internationally successful client, become a part of their financial team and help international travelers arrive at the right destination.
What is the job like?
· Manage day-to-day financial activities for assigned clients
· Be responsible for accuracy and integrity of financial data within specific projects
· Process internal & external invoices
· Audit and process payments (according to relevant policies and client contracts)
· Manage monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines
· Communicate with your team colleagues and other internal functions, on occasion with clients
What are we looking for?
· Communicative English skills
· Experience in business administration (with invoicing, billing, processing travel expenses or similar)
· University or a college degree within finance/accounting/business is preferred but not obligatory!
· Detail orientation in your work
· Analytical mind-set and enjoyment in working with numbers
· You are a team player and an efficient communicator
Benefits for you!
· Competitive salary and growth opportunities + performance based bonuses
· 5 weeks of holidays + 5 sick days
· Very convenient office location in trendy Karlín
· Flexible working hours
· Comprehensive training program
· Meal vouchers + pension insurance or multisport card
· Annual Prague public transport costs covered by the company
· International environment and very friendly team
· Flat management structure and human approach
· Free beverages and refreshments at workplace
· Team buildings and social events
· Amazing terrace used for team activities
Location: Prague - Karlín, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation,
Jana Lauermannová, REED – MSS
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Informace o pozici
- REED SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 30 000 – 35 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Children-friendly office, Corporate events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Bonuses, Transport allowance, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Back office worker, Invoice clerk, Claims specialist, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Suitable for graduates.