The mission Of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is to promote democratic values by providing accurate, uncensored news and open debate in countries where a free press is threatened and disinformation is pervasive. RFE/RL reports the facts, undaunted by pressure.
Customer Care Specialist, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist to join our Pangea Digital Team. We work together on the Pangea Content Management System for journalists all around the world.
Pangea Customer Care Specialist is responsible for support of all products developed by Pangea Digital team and provides training to the end users. Reporting to Pangea Customer Care Leader.
- Works with end users on a daily basis to understand their needs and requirements.
- Provides daily support for all Pangea Digital Team products.
- Provides training to the end users.
- Performs Quality Assurance (QA) testing on all projects and tasks that he/she manages.
- Maintains the documentation / knowledge database of all Pangea Digital Team products.
- Clear communication with Internet Product Managers to report bugs and issues.
QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES:
- Combination of education and experience.
- Information technology or related field, desirable.
- Work Experience:
- Experience in the relevant, ideally customer care, discipline (1-2 years), mandatory
- Understands and meets customer needs in a helpful way, whether they are internal or external clients, mandatory;
- Relevant software knowledge, mandatory;
- Ability to work with others on a team - be a team player, who can interact and operate effectively with peers and other associates within a collegial, and yet demanding work environment, mandatory;
- Presentation skills, desirable.
- Customer oriented person
- English language - (Working Knowledge Oral+Written), mandatory
- Broadcast region language (Working Knowledge Oral+Written), desirable.
- Czech language (Working Knowledge Oral+Written), desirable
This is a locally recruited full-time position on a one-year assignment initially, with the possibility of extension for an open-ended contract after one year. The opportunity is open preferably to applicants with the legal right to work in the Czech Republic, who are expected to work in RFE/RL Prague’s office in a hybrid working model of a blend of in-office and remote work in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Rádio Svobodná Evropa, Inc.
- Vinohradská 3333/159a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer