RFE/RL’s mission is to promote democratic values and institutions and advance human rights by reporting the news in countries where a free press is banned by the government or not fully established. In 23 countries, RFE/RL journalists provide what many people cannot get locally: uncensored news, responsible discussion, and open debate. RFE/RL strives to meet the highest standards of objective journalism and report the facts, undaunted by pressure or attempted influence.
DevOps Engineer, Pangea Digital
We are seeking a new colleague who will help us to move forward with our goals in our newly formed DevOps Team.
What will be your main scope of work?
· You will be participating in delivering containers to our growing DevOps infrastructure using pipelines, jobs and playbooks. In other words, you will help us to automate whenever it is worth it.
· You will also help us to improve our monitoring and alerting systems, so we will be able to catch all issues just in time.
Both - Administrators and/or Developers interested in DevOps are welcome, you only need experience of 2 years working in the similar position, as the minimum.
These are the technologies we use:
· Azure DevOps
· Jenkins (Groovy, Shell, PowerShell)
· Linux (Ubuntu)
· Windows servers
· ELK, Prometheus, Grafana
· Rabbit MQ, Redis, Nginx
· MS SQL
Are you familiar with 3 – 4 of them? It is great, let us know.
Experiences with implementing Kubernetes cluster, deeper development skills, ability to find solutions and willingness to self-learn are beneficial.
This position is open to applicants with the legal right to work in the Czech Republic.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please apply by submitting your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Rádio Svobodná Evropa, Inc.
- Vinohradská 3333/159a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, DevOps engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer