The mission Of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is to promote democratic values by providing accurate, uncensored news and open debate in countries where a free press is threatened and disinformation is pervasive. RFE/RL reports the facts, undaunted by pressure.
Front-End Developer, RFE/RL
About Our Team
What would you be doing?
You will help with developing frontend applications (in React)
Collaborate with backend developers and web designers to improve usability
Gather requirements and work cross functionally across internal teams
Experience in Redux or similar state management framework
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, ...
Have preference for use of JS/CSS/HTML tooling - Babel, Less/Sass
Work independently with high level objectives and minimal supervision
Written unit and component tests for your code
Used agile development such as Scrum or Kanban, with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence) as management SW preferred, ability to use Git
As extra, you will come with experience and skills in:
GRAPH QL or similar API query language
Domain Driven microservices architecture
Familiarity with modern operations and deployment practices and technologies, including Linux OS and Docker
Informace o pozici
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Rádio Svobodná Evropa, Inc.
- Vinohradská 3333/159a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer