Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is an international news organization headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic and Washington, D.C., with 21 bureaus throughout Russia, Central Asia, Afghanistan, and Central and Eastern Europe. Reporting in 27 languages across 23 countries, RFE/RL is one of the most comprehensive news operations in the world, providing responsibly reported, fact-based news in countries where media freedoms are under threat or banned outright. From Iran and Pakistan to Hungary, Ukraine, and Azerbaijan, RFE/RL journalists give audiences what they can't always get from their own local media: uncensored information and open debate. Reporting via digital, TV, and radio platforms, RFE/RL has a measured weekly reach of 38.1 million people. A private nonprofit, RFE/RL is funded by the U.S. Congress through the U.S. Agency for Global Media. RFE/RL's editorial independence is protected by U.S. law.
Systems Administrator - M365/SharePoint, RFE/RL
Systems Administrator - M365/SharePoint
What we do in IT Department
We are a team of precise and reliable IT specialists who provide the information technology required to fulfill RFE/RL mission. Our main goal is to manage 150+ servers and a wide range of services to deliver desired user experience for 700+ users (1200+ computers) in our headquarters in Prague but from time to time we also help our colleagues in Washington D. C. and other 25 countries. After all, our work is not just about technology - we help people do their jobs.
This is a locally recruited full-time position on a one-year assignment initially, with the possibility of extension for an open-ended contract after one year. The opportunity is only open to applicants with the legal right to work in the Czech Republic.
What we can offer
· A unique, multinational employer with a great history and presence in providing accurate and reliable news and information to domestic audiences in the local languages (www.rferl.org),
· Competitive salary,
· Good benefits package: Vacation (25 days), Holidays (a corporate holiday schedule with holidays added to Czech statutory holidays), Multisport card, Sick Leave (13 workdays of paid sick leave per year), Medical Care on Premises, Public Transportation Pass, Meal Allowance, Summer Allowance, Retirement Savings Program, Language Courses, Life Insurance,
· Training and development opportunities – internal and external,
· Friendly team and positive working environment,
· Permanent employment (after one-year contract).
· Implementation, development and maintenance of system infrastructure, including M365 stack - SharePoint, AAD, ADFS.
· Day-to-day M365 / SharePoint operations, incl. onboarding/offboarding, incidents and automation of these tasks (PowerShell).
· Troubleshooting, remediating, and optimizing SharePoint / M365.
· Provide expertise on SharePoint / M365, advise on best practices of use and integrations.
· Design and configure Power Automate workflows.
· Design and configure hybrid AD / ADD environment.
· Create and own reporting and monitoring for M365 use cases.
· Design, implement and maintain MDM/MAM solution and access control policies.
· SharePoint, AD, AAD.
· MS O365 administration in hybrid environments.
· PowerShell scripts from scratch, not just modifying.
· Log processing, familiarity with contents of Unified Audit Log especially.
· Power Automate.
· Windows Server 2012R2 / 2016/ 2019.
· Single Sign On schemes and protocols.
· Collaboration tools from Microsoft - SharePoint / Teams /OneDrive.
· Conditional Access, Intune, MAM.
· Additional technologies, such as VMware/ESXi/vCenter, DNS, Group Policy, PKI are an advantage.
· Good knowledge of MS SharePoint and M365 cloud technologies, ideally supported by certificates.
· Interest in cloud architecture and technology.
· Working knowledge of English.
· Self-driven, proactive personality, team player.
Informace o pozici
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Rádio Svobodná Evropa, Inc.
- Vinohradská 3333/159a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer