Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) has a long and amazing history and now, you can be a part of it! Celebrating 70 years in existence, RFE/RL reports the news in 25 countries where a free press is banned by the government or not fully established. We provide what many people cannot get locally: uncensored news, responsible discussion, and open debate. Working for an organization with a mission such as ours brings a new dimension to what is normally just a ‘job.’
Come to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty where your passion for great design will make a difference in the world. At RFE/RL, we broadcast to millions of people in countries where democracy and freedom is something that people must fight for daily. Your work will truly be design that matters.
Our Internet department, PANGEA DIGITAL, is currently looking for a new colleague for the position of Visual Designer.
What would you do?
- Create online promotional materials (various graphic content, interactive banners, infographics, social media templates, marketing campaigns)
- Prepare designs for print (posters, brochures, billboards, banners, book covers, t-shirts, etc.)
- Help journalists visually organize their online content and pages
- Work on company’s branding and corporate identity (internal guidelines and templates, presentations, certificates, stationary)
- Help design innovative mobile, tablet, desktop and app design, working toward a “one web” Internet presence
- Work in a multi-national team
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrates strong visual creativity
- Is detail oriented and loves solving problems
- Has a good knowledge of Adobe CC products
- Has experience with CSS and HTML
- Has previous experienced in web and print design
- Enjoys working in teams with people from different countries and cultures
What we can offer?
- A meaningful job where your work will make an impact on others
- A friendly team of people who love making things for the web
- The latest hardware and software
- A great benefit package (Multisport card, public transportation allowance, life insurance, pension fund contributions, language courses, professional trainings, meal contributions and great canteen with multinational dishes)
- Flexible working environment
- State-of-the-art broadcasting headquarters near Želivského metro station
Please send us your cover letter along with your CV and portfolio.
Who are we?
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty broadcasts to 23 countries in 28 languages, including Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Ukraine, and Russia. With over 400 full-time journalists, 750 freelancers, and 18 local bureaus, RFE/RL is one of the most comprehensive news operations in the world.
Informace o pozici
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Rádio Svobodná Evropa, Inc.
- Vinohradská 3333/159a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer, Creative professional
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.