Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) has a long and amazing history and now, you can be a part of it! RFE/RL reports the news in 23 countries where a free press is banned by the government or not fully established. We provide what many people cannot get locally: uncensored news, responsible discussion, and open debate. Working for an organization with a mission such as ours brings a new dimension to what is normally just a ‘job.’
Systems Administrator - Azure/O365, RFE/RL
Systems Administrator – Azure/O365
RFE/RL journalists are passionate about promoting democratic values by providing uncensored news and open debate. We are looking for Systems Administrator passionate about Azure services and O365 products. Come to RFE/RL to find out what we do and how you could technologically help our journalists to do their job better.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Day-to-day M365 / Azure operations, incl. onboarding/offboarding, incidents and automation of these tasks (PowerShell).
· Administer and configure M365 stack, incl. hybrid Exchange deployment.
· Lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating, and optimizing M365 / Azure.
· Serve as a knowledge expert on M365 / Azure, advise on best practices of use and integrations.
· Design and configure hybrid AD / AAD environment.
· Manage load balancers, email security solutions, and related systems.
· Create and own reporting and monitoring for M365 use cases.
· Design, implement and maintain MDM/MAM solution and access control policies.
· Keep yourself up to date, conduct your own research and propose new solutions.
You will have experience and knowledge of:
· AD, AAD, ADFS, Exchange / ExO / EOP.
· MS O365 administration in hybrid environments.
· PowerShell / VBScript scripts from scratch, not just modifying.
· Log processing, familiarity with contents of Unified Audit Log especially.
· Single Sign On schemes and protocols.
· Collaboration tools from Microsoft - SharePoint / Teams /OneDrive.
· Conditional Access, Intune, MAM.
· Additional technologies, such as DNS, Group Policy, PKI are an advantage.
· Very good knowledge of MS Azure and O365 cloud technologies, ideally supported by certificates.
· Interest in cloud architecture and technology.
· Working knowledge of English.
· Self-driven, proactive personality.
· Team player.
· Ability to research, eager to gather information, a good troubleshooter.
Informace o pozici
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Rádio Svobodná Evropa, Inc.
- Vinohradská 3333/159a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator, Server administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer