Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is an international news organization headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic and Washington, D.C., with 21 bureaus throughout Russia, Central Asia, Afghanistan, and Central and Eastern Europe. Reporting in 27 languages across 23 countries, RFE/RL is one of the most comprehensive news operations in the world, providing responsibly reported, fact-based news in countries where media freedoms are under threat or banned outright. From Iran and Pakistan to Hungary, Ukraine, and Azerbaijan, RFE/RL journalists give audiences what they can't always get from their own local media: uncensored information and open debate. Reporting via digital, TV, and radio platforms, RFE/RL has a measured weekly reach of 38.1 million people. A private nonprofit, RFE/RL is funded by the U.S. Congress through the U.S. Agency for Global Media. RFE/RL's editorial independence is protected by U.S. law.
Full stack .NET developer , Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
Full stack .NET developer
Who are you?
What would you be doing?
· You will help with developing both backend modules (.NET core) and frontend applications (React).
· Collaborate with web designers and testers to improve usability
· Work cross functionally across internal teams according to assignments from product managers and the team lead
You should have:
· Strong knowledge of C# and .NET
· A solid understanding of Web APIs and SQL (preferably on MSSQL SERVER)
· Experience in Redux or similar state management framework
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, ...
· Preference for use of JS/CSS/HTML tooling - Babel, Less/Sass
· Ability to work independently with high level objectives and minimal supervision
· Used agile development such as Scrum or Kanban, with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence) as management SW preferred, ability to use Git
· Written unit and integration test for your code and communicated specification for end to end test to the QA team
As extra you will come with experience and skills in:
· Domain Driven microservices architecture (in high availability container-based infrastructure)
· .NET Core
· GraphQL or similar API query language
· NOSQL DATABASES
· Familiarity with modern operations and deployment practices and technologies, including Linux OS and Docker
Informace o pozici
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Rádio Svobodná Evropa, Inc.
- Vinohradská 3333/159a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer