The Front End Developer is responsible for development of high performance responsive websites, maintenance and improvement the existing client-side code.
What we do in Pangea Digital:
We are a team of web developers, testers, designers, product managers, systems administrators and customer care specialists who build customize web solutions for Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, Voice of America, Middle East Broadcasting Networks and Office of Cuban Broadcasting.
We design and develop News Websites, Mobile Apps, Smart TV Apps, our custom Pangea Content Management System, Media Asset Management System – for more information about Pangea products look at http://www.pangea-cms.com/ and about Pangea team at www.facebook.com/PangeaCMS.
What we can offer:
- A unique, multinational employer with a great history and presence in providing accurate and reliable news and information to domestic audiences in the local languages (rferl.org).
- Work on content management systems for journalists who make difference in the world (more than 100 websites in more than 50 languages).
- Competitive salary.
- Good benefits package: Vacation (after three years of service - 25 days), Holidays (a corporate holiday schedule with holidays added to Czech statutory holidays), Fitness Benefit (membership in a fitness center network), Sick Leave (13 workdays of paid sick leave per year), Medical Care on Premises, Public Transportation Pass, Meal Allowance, Summer Allowance, Retirement Savings Program, Language Courses, Life Insurance, Relocation Benefit (One-way travel and transportation expenses for employees hired outside the Czech Republic).
- Training and development opportunities – internal and external.
- Friendly team and positive working environment.
- Permanent employment (after one-year contract).
- Developing high performance responsive websites.
- Translating web designs into cross-browser compatible CSS, HTML and JS.
- Maintaining and improving the existing client-side code.
- Working with our designers and backend developers to continually improve web experience of our visitors.
- Promoting new development guidelines, patterns and trends
- The ability to write solid, maintainable and reusable code (HTML, CSS, JS),
- Team player and self-motivated learner,
- English language is a must, Czech language is a plus.
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ReactJS,
- JS (TS), CSS(SASS),
- Experience with GIT, Jira, Bitbucket.
Informace o pozici
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Rádio Svobodná Evropa, Inc.
- Vinohradská 3333/159a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer