Pyrotek is a leading international company supplying aluminium, foundry, glass, zinc, steel, noise control and hearth customers with performance improving technical products,
integrated processing systems and consulting services worldwide. Privately owned since 1956, Pyrotek offers industry-leading technical expertise and global resources with more than 80 locations in more than 35 countries.
The EMEAI Information Systems (IS) Team have an exciting opportunity for an adaptive and passionate individual working from the Blansko office located in Czech Republic and reporting to the Systems Manager (SM). Are you ambitious and ready to take on a busy team-oriented support role? Do you like to troubleshoot problems and take ownership of them? Is teamwork and collaboration important to you? Are you able to bring competence and professionalism to the team? If so, this could be the career move for you.
The IT Support Analyst’s role is to work reactively to helpdesk tickets in a timely manner by providing 1st and 2nd line support to user’s software and hardware queries and needs to resolution. Working proactively with all types of PC hardware such as memory, replacement disks and mobile phones including installation, support, management and documentation. Additionally, assisting the SM in various global and regional IS projects as required. This role will be supporting the branch offices in Czech Republic and cover support for other locations as and when required.
Above all, ensuring security and integrity of the PC’s and systems by keeping in line with global compliance and Pyrotek’s IS strategy.
The IT Support Analyst’s role will be responsible for the following:
- Support is met in a timely manner for all branch offices within the countries assigned.
- Assisting with keeping PC’s and systems in compliance, secure and virus free.
- Assisting with the Installations of new PC’s, PC rebuilds and PC Replacements with the standard Operating System (OS) and standard software including copying over
- and syncing user data.
- Terminating PC’s and systems per global procedures.
- Backup of user data, regular restore testing and disaster recovery.
- Assisting global teams with the management and support of branch office hardwareincluding network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP and manufacturing devices.
- Purchasing hardware for the branch offices.
- Documenting branch offices hardware and change management.
- Training new starters.
- Ensuring users are adhering to Pyrotek’s IS policies and procedures.
- Providing cover support to other regions within EMEAI as necessary.
The successful candidate should have a systematic approach to problem solving, the ability to work well under pressure to strict deadlines, as an individual and as part of the EMEAI IS team and to communicate with non-technical users, managers, technical staff and vendors. Therefore, good communication skills, hardworking ethics and a welcoming friendly manner are necessary for this role.
The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar varied support role.
- Strong 1st and 2nd line support experience in a Microsoft environment.
- Proven analytical troubleshooting experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Office Apps and Microsoft 365 support.
- Willingness to work out of business hours as required. We try and keep this to a minimum but it’s the nature of the role and some work must be completed out of
- Willingness to travel overseas occasionally as and when needed.
Additionally, it would be advantageous for the candidate to have a university degree in computer science or computer technology and/or any Microsoft certification.
- Great written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate to users where English is their second language.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation to our users.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, newly built office with a friendly but hard-working environment, a chance to work with a great team and continued training with certification.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects such as computers, servers and peripherals.
Looking forward to your CV with skills matrix or similar.
Informace o pozici
- PYROTEK CZ, s.r.o.
- Poříčí 2534/24, Blansko
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Závodní stravování, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Možnost si napracovat hodiny, Zahraniční pracovní cesty
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IT analytik
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu určitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná i pro absolventy.
Poříčí 2534/24, 67801 Blansko, Česká republika