For 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it's on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Trade Marketing Manager&Operations CZ/SK
TRADE MARKETING MANAGER & OPERATIONS CZ/SK is responsible for the trade marketing activities across the different channels and countries (Czech and Slovakia), in line with the global Trade Marketing and Communication strategy of PUMA brand.
As having customer satisfaction as main priority, this position is the contact person between marketing department, product management and sales teams to ensure achievement of sales and budget objectives.
YOUR TASKS IN DETAIL
- Promoting brand’s visibility in key distribution channels
- Collaborating with sales teams to turn the “selling stories” into effective sales tools to (sell-ins, trade shows)
- Execution of trade marketing campaigns to generate image and sales figures, when needed activation instore
- Adaptation of international concepts for local implementation, including evaluation of local marketing activities
- Teamsport trade campaigns: for Puma sales channels accounts and Puma Clubs
- Work on activations beetween sales accounts & local Puma athletes & players
- On-line: work with accounts to create visibility and KPI’s driven digital campaigns that consist of banners, e-mail and promotional activities; microsite updates for key retail partners where required
- Focused efforts on opinion-leading channels, developing sell-in and sell-through arguments and materials
- Present brand, products and the marketing initiatives to their customers
- Ensures efficient spending of central budget and supervises the trade marketing spending in the given projects
- Ideally degree level or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of trade marketing experience is needed
- Proven marketing experience for an international multisport category brand in fast moving consumer goods industry is an advantage
- Passionate, creative, innovative and open-minded
- Knowledge of sport industry (teamsport; training, running)
- Sport fan
- Strong decision making, leadership and organizational skills, team player
- Proven engaging presentation abilities, strong result orientation
- Understanding of budgeting, ability to effectively define, plan and execute tasks and projects
- English and Czech language is a MUST
Informace o pozici
- Puma Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Vyskočilova 1481/4, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, International conferences
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Trade Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Vyskočilova 1481/4, 140 00 Praha 4, Česká republika