We're looking for 3D Printers Firmware Developer (C/C++)
Who are we?
We are a rapidly growing open source company, focused on world-class FDM 3D printers. The Prusa i3 design by Josef Prusa is the most cloned 3D printer design ever, and our machines are highly praised by our customers and independent reviewers. Our printers already won various rewards including the most prestige price by the Make magazine. For now, we send over 5k printers every month and this number is still rising.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for C/C++ developers for embedded devices. You will be working in small team which is currently working mostly on firmware for MK3 and MK2.5 3D printers which are built around 8-bit ATmega microcontrollers.
What is important for us?
- Good C/C++ knowledge
- Experience with embedded devices programming
- Ability to work in team and cooperate with others, but also solve challenging tasks independently
- Good written English
- University Degree in corresponding field advantageous
- Nice to have: Git and GitHub knowledge; experience with 3D printing; basic knowledge about hw/electronics
What do we offer?
- Startup culture with a flat hierarchy
- Exciting project shaping the future of 3D printing, used by tens of thousands of customers around the globe
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to learn from skilled professionals, in areas beyond software engineering
- Access to the biggest hacker space in CZ with courses and trainings
- Vacation - 20 days per year (after 1 year +2, after 2 years +3)
- Sick days - 2 days per year
- Corporate teambuilding events
- Multi-sport card
- Meal tickets
Please send us your CV with a short cover letter, explaining why you think you are a good candidate for the job.
Informace o pozici
- Prusa Research s.r.o.
- Partyzánská 188/7a, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Manufacturing and industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer