About the Forensic Team
We are looking for a university student to join our Forensic team as an Intern. We deliver financial, economic and business advice to clients involved in disputes or requiring investigations. A career in our Forensics Services practice will provide you with an opportunity to help our clients understand their corporate vulnerabilities and develop solutions to manage the risks involved. We prevent, respond to and remediate a wide range of business threats, risks and complex issues.
As part of our team, you'll help investigate issues such as financial reporting fraud, whistleblower allegations, asset misappropriation, regulatory violations, and corporate irregularities. You’ll help calculate damages in litigation support projects and international disputes. The Czech forensic practice is a dispute advisory Centre of excellence in the CEE/CIS, which means you will be involved in preparation of quantum expert reports concerning various industries across the whole region.
Job description & summary
- Combined role of intern with administrative support of the team (e.g. booking tickets, invoices, partial organization of meetings)
- You can also work as an intern/analyst on projects related fieldwork and research
- Prepare and review documents.
- Create spreadsheet analyses.
- Assist with preparation of final deliverables.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
Requirements of the role
- A university student in 4th or 5th year (Bc. title required) - education in finance/economics is preferred.
- Valuation or accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Native or proficiency in Czech/Slovak and fluent English language; other languages are welcome.
- Teamwork skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Working PC knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Out-of-box thinking, analytical skills and judgment.
- Ability to work 16-25 hours per week.
What are we offering?
- Career experience in a prestigious consulting company.
- Fair wages plus annual salary increase.
- Benefit program with 10.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Opportunity to work from home and flexibility in setting your own schedule.
- Supporting your development and education in different areas – business, technical or soft skills. Check it : Digital Upskilling Academy.
- Buddy system and regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
- Network with interesting people - every month we hold different events in PwC (for instance Closing Semester party, Lunch Breaks and more).
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.
With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
First, you will complete short online tests where you will find out how you are doing with logic and the ability to understand connections. After successfully passing the tests, you will have an interview and a case study. The last step is an interview with our partner, where you discuss more detailed information about the position.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, also suitable for graduates.