About the Team
For us, SOC is not just logging or monitoring but it is a comprehensive threat management tool of which logging is only one component. Our understanding of SOC includes Monitoring and Incident Detection, Investigating Incidents and their remediation and also support services such as Vulnerability Management and Threat Intelligence, technologically and from the perspective of terms of all related processes.
We deliver service to client which consists of analysis of events in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system and response to security incidents and we provide additional expertise (Vulnerability management, … ) when demanded.
About the Manager
Marek is Head of Cyber Operations with over 8 years of experience with cyber security and consulting, building relationships across various teams on local and international level. His experience is coming from multiple international corporations where we are running SOCs, doing SOC transformations, assessments and incident response activities. He considers himself as a self-driven person with a high focus on technical capability and building opportunities based on trust with all stakeholders. He is focused on finding the evil in the enterprise networks and automation. In his free time he likes travelling, spending time with friends, good food and watching movies.
Job description & summary
SOC Analyst is primarily responsible to identify and analyze threats in the client environment, leveraging Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) & Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) tools, performing log analysis and investigation to reach conclusions based on evidence with high degree of confidence. Further responsibilities cover the continuous improvement through service development, guidelines and procedures update as well as the contribution to larger cross-disciplinary projects for major clients.
We provide an opportunity to grow in the Cyber Security field - whether your desire is to be the go-to SOC Architect, Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) expert, Threat Hunter, Cyber Threat Intelligence professional, this is the team to be. With clients coming from Czech Republic, Central & Eastern Europe as well as from the wider EMEA region, you will have the opportunity to grow your technical expertise or consulting skills (or both) of a lifetime.
Requirements of the role
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Consistent, reliable and professional personality, capable of working within international & diverse teams
- Previous SOC/CERT/CSIRT (or equivalent) experience highly desired
- Hands-on skills within the information security field, with special focus towards system & log analysis or network & OS (Windows, Linux) administration
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight or ELK
- Previous experience in working in the global enterprise environment
- Deeper experience in any (or more) of the following areas:
- Security/Network Analysis
- Incident Response
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Digital Forensics
- Industry recognized certifications either in the area of general information security or focused towards Threat Management can be plus
What we are offering
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus paid overtime and annual bonus.
- Paid time off 20 + 5 days, 3 sick days and 1-2 extra days off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 45.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: business and digital trainings, technical certifications (e.g. SANS) or whatever that makes sense and it's related to your job etc..
- Possibility of Secondments - opportunity to work at a foreign PwC office in the future - for example in the USA, Canada etc..
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc..)
- Regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.
With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 327,000 colleagues in 155 countries.
Once you've applied for a position, Monika Stuchlíková, our recruiter for the Risk Assurance team will contact you . You'll then have an interview/selection process. If you're successful and you also get along with the hiring manager, you're good to go and start your career!
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- náměstí Svobody 91/20, Brno – Brno-město
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Příspěvek na vzdělání, Zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Práce převážně z domova, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, Možnost si napracovat hodiny, Profesní/osobní kouč, Individuální rozpočet na osobnostní růst
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, IT analytik
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
605 036 710