About the team
We are Digital Enablement team, and our mission is to support our clients on their digital journey. From architecture, design and implementation of new technologies and systems, through ongoing management of quality and related risks.
We are looking for IT consultants that will help us to grow the business, implement new ideas, and fulfill customers' expectations. Are you ready to get started?
About the manager
Karel is a Manager leading the Digital Transformation and Digital Risk team within Digital Enablement, driving IT consultancy services within the subject. Karel studied IT and economy at Mendel University in Brno and dedicated his early career to software development and data analytics. Over time he started focusing on architecture of IT solutions and helping clients in solving their challenges. During his two and a half year stay in New Zealand, Karel added experience from system integrations and audits of IT related risks and control environments. During his career, Karel worked with large organizations from various industries across the globe. In free time, Karel enjoys sports and improvisation theatre.
Job description & summary
In today’s business world, IT environments are becoming increasingly complex. Confidence that IT systems are designed and implemented according to the business needs and supportive of people and processes within the organization is essential in achieving the business goals.
Are you interested in IT consulting? Would you like to work closely with our clients by understanding the needs and challenges of their IT environment, and finding the best way to help them? As each client and problem is specific, you will learn a lot as you will go.
Requirement of the role
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in Czech or Slovak and English
- Strong IT knowledge based on industry best practices and proven track of delivering or being part of delivery of projects within subject matter
- Passion for IT in general, expanding the knowledge and advancing the knowledge through research
- Good awareness of innovation in IT (e.g. cloud computing)
- Proactivity and ability to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with agile environment
Would be nice if you have:
- Strong Project Management skills and experiences
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degree of technical experience
What we are offering
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Paid time off 20 + 5 days, 3 sick days and 2 extra days off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 30.000 - 45.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Exposure to a variety of project & technologies.
- Support for your education and development, business and digital skills training, ongoing training and certification, for example in Microsoft (Azure, PowerApps), project management (Prince2, PMI), service management (ITIL), agile development (Scrum, SAFe), DAMA, Salesforce, coaching and presentation skills and more. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic,moreover, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic we cover as well. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.
With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 327,000 colleagues in 155 countries.
Once you've applied for a position, our recruiter for the Digital Enablement team will contact you . You'll then have an interview/selection process. If you're successful and you also get along with the hiring manager, you're good to go and start your career!
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- náměstí Svobody 91/20, Brno – Brno-město
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Corporate/personal coach, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 605 595 407