Are you studying abroad and thinking about working in the Czech Republic after graduation? Our Graduate Scheme at Technology Consulting is right for you! We help our clients with complex business and technical transformations, we accompany them from the moment they define what their new product or service should look like, through the preparation and development of the strategy to its actual implementation. This is how, for example, we helped a large foreign company establish a new bank - from start to finish.
Why Technology Consulting PwC Czech Republic?
We connect the world of business with technology from design to implementation. In Technology Consulting, you are not only part of PwC, but you get the opportunity to learn how it works in other companies as well. We are usually part of project teams responsible for the design and delivery of innovative and high quality Business and Technology solutions for our clients in the Czech Republic and other European countries. We develop our skills not only when working with our clients, but also in other activities.
PwC provides organizations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organizations solve their business issues and identify and maximize the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialization allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We have six communities where we learn about specific topics - New Technologies, Digital Strategies, Business Intelligence, SAP, Agile, ESG. As a consultant, you will work on client projects as a full-fledged part of project teams responsible for the design and delivery of innovative and high-quality Business and Technology solutions for our clients in the Czech Republic and other European countries.
What will be your role in the team?
- You will work on projects with our clients
- Analysis and mapping of business requirements
- Assistance with the design and implementation of solutions
- Presentation of implemented solutions to customers
- Build and manage relationships with clients on a daily basis
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- No experience required (up to 2 years max)
- Czech or Slovak language is a must
- Passion for technology and its applications for businesses
- Good understanding of economics and management issues
- Open approach in finding innovative solutions
- Willingness to learn new tools and solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - essential in everyday life, daily collaboration with clients and the team
- Motivated, ambitious and hard-working person with a friendly mindset
- Self-Starter and Can-Do Attitude
What do you get with us?
- Career experience in a prestigious consulting company
- Fair evaluation and annual salary increase
- 30,000 benefit points for sports, meal vouchers, to the pharmacy or for cultural experiences
- Computer and iPhone with unlimited data
- The possibility to set your work schedule flexibly. We also offer part-time work from home
- Regular professional training in various areas – business, technical and soft skills. Take a look at: Digital Upskilling Academy or our Technology communities, where we organize various trainings
- The support of more experienced colleagues in the team, including the buddy system, so that you are not alone
- Network of interesting people – events are held at PwC every month (e.g. Closing Semester party, Lunch Breaks and others)
- Every month we have TC statuses, where we talk about how things look on our projects and then go on a joint activity (e.g. karaoke, indoor mini golf, etc.)
Upon submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email with an English test, Game Based Assessment and Numerical test from our HireVue system.
There will be 30 questions waiting for you in the English test, where you can get up to 40 points, so there may be two correct answers somewhere. As part of the Game Based Assessment, you will play three games that test your cognitive abilities. Before each game, you will be explained how to play it. The last part will be a numerical test, where there are problems of the trinomial type, percentages and verbal logic problems. There are 20 questions and you have 20 minutes to complete them. You can certainly use Excel, for example, to calculate everything better. Work well here with the time, it's really fast!
Please ensure to complete the first step within 48 hours upon receiving your invitation email. Our recruiter Alice will review your candidate profile and invite selected candidates for the video interview. You will call each other about the test results, discuss your experience and motivation together, and then they will introduce you to the hiring managers. After that, a video interview will await you, where you will meet colleagues from Technology Consulting. You will prepare a case study for the interview and discuss more detailed information about the position here.
Once you finish all the required items above, you are all set!
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Consultant, Business Intelligence Specialist, Business analyst, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.