About Technology Consulting
We connect the world of business with technologies from design to implementation. In Technology Consulting, you are not only a part of PwC, but you will also get the opportunity to get to know life in other companies. Usually, we are part of project teams responsible for the design and delivery of innovative and high-quality Business and Technology solutions for our clients in the Czech Republic and other European countries.
We are developing our skill sets not only when working with our clients but also in additional activities. We have six communities, where we learn about specific topics – New Technologies, Digital Strategy, Business Intelligence, SAP, Agile, ESG.
About your manager
Aleš Erban is a manager who leads our SAP Business Technology team. He works as an Enterprise and Integration Architect on projects and helps build solutions and integrations on the SAP platform together with his teams. Outside of work, he mainly devotes himself to his family and, when the children are not at home or asleep, to sports and music.
Job description & summary
We are looking for an SAP Integration Lead and Architect to work on S/4Hana and SuccessFactors implementation projects and collaborate with multiple teams to integrate the systems.
- Participate in projects focusing on integration in the SAP Business Technology Platform
- Lead integration workstream and implementation teams
- Architect and design integrations based on communication with all involved stakeholders (business, IT, security, 3rd party vendors etc.)
- Conduct integration related workshops
- Develop integrations and interfaces between different modules of SAP Intelligent Suite (mainly S/4Hana and SuccessFactors) and other third-party solutions
- Prepare technical specifications
- Participate on solution architectures and estimations for proposals
- Work closely with SAP functional (SuccessFactors, HCM, FI, CO, MM etc.) consultant to deliver most fitting solutions
Requirement of the role
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent, Master’s degree is preferred
- Previous experience with SAP BTP Integration services, PI/PO/XI at least 2 years
- System integration experience is mandatory
- Solid understanding of Integration principles and patterns, technologies and protocols (REST, ODATA, SOAP, XML, JSON, Message queues, Identity management, SAML, OAUTH)
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors and/or SAP HCM systems (data model + processes)
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Excellent analytical skills, can do attitude
- Fluent Czech and English, German is an advantage
What we are offering
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus paid overtime.
- Paid time off 25 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 45.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Supporting your development and education: business and digital skills training (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau), ongoing training and certifications, e.g. Microsoft (Azure, PowerApps), project management (Prince2, PMI), service management (ITIL), agile development (Scrum, SAFe), DAMA, Salesforce, coaching and presentation skills and more. And various training within our technology communities.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
Once you've applied for a position, Ornella Indrová, our recruiter for the Technology Consulting team will contact you. You'll then have an interview/selection process. If you're successful and you also get along with the hiring manager, you're good to go and start your career!
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 90 000 – 150 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Soft loans to employees, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, SAP Consultant, Data scientist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer