About Application Development team
We are a Team with 160+ professionals with different roles covering everything from Business to Technical solutions. We can build a team to meet the needs of any project or product you have. We strive for excellence. All our teams follow the same guidelines, which are being continuously evaluated and improved with the latest technology standards and up-to-date policies. Based on the project size, we can select specific specialists that can best contribute to a successful and effective solution. Server-Side Applications, High-Performance Frontends, Mobile Apps, User Experience, Quality Assurance, Cloud and DevOps, Business Analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
About your manager
Václav Urban is a senior people manager & sales leader with 20+ years field experience in the international IT business across the CEE region. Never give up attitude, trustworthy and persistency with ability to hire & inspire & run highly performing sales teams with great results. Always leading by example while demonstrating customer & partner obsession. Strong ability to build & maintain relationships, develop winning situations and persuade others to take action. Strong presentation & communications skills, always tending to speak up, trying new methods and procedures not afraid of failure. Building, leading and expanding Cloud Transformation practice in PWC Czech Republic.
Job description & summary
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team and lead the management and maintenance of our organization’s cloud architecture. Cloud Architect responsibilities include building and maintaining the cloud systems at our organization, along with managing servers, storage, and our network.
- Ultimately, you will work with various IT teams to ensure our online capabilities meet the needs of our organization.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques, including bulk application transfers into the cloud
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the needs of the company
- Lead our organization through cloud adoption and establish best practices
- Vet and select cloud providers and third-party services
Requirement of the role
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Architect or similar role
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Cloud Architect
What we are offering
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus annual bonus.
- Paid time off 30 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 55.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Supporting your development and education: business and digital skills training (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau), ongoing training and certifications, e.g. Microsoft (Azure, PowerApps), project management (Prince2, PMI), service management (ITIL), agile development (Scrum, SAFe), DAMA, Salesforce, coaching and presentation skills and more. And various training within our technology communities.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.
With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
Once you've applied for a position, Ornella Indrová, our recruiter for the Technology Consulting team will contact you. You'll then have an interview/selection process. If you're successful and you also get along with the hiring manager, you're good to go and start your career
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, The possibility of study leave, Corporate/personal coach, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Data scientist, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer