We are looking for a passionate User Experience Designer to join a new Salesforce Design team at PwC. Your role is to understand the business and end-user’s needs in order to translate those needs into intuitive experiences - driven by quality interaction design, business value, and technical feasibility within the context of the Salesforce platform.
Technology in PwC responds to the dynamic changes in the world around us and our customers' needs. As a team we implement solutions based on the Salesforce platform - a global leader in the CRM area.
Thanks to close cooperation with Salesforce, we have access to unique knowledge and innovative solutions. We are working with the latest Salesforce products.
Join one of the largest Salesforce teams in CEE, grow in this area of technology under the guidance of our experts, take advantage of a wide training program and change the world with us for the better!
Katka Vokrinkova leads our Salesforce Design team within PwC Czech Republic. She discovered her passion for technology while in a digital agency in college and has been gaining experience as a tech project manager, product owner, and later Salesforce consultant ever since. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, yoga, spending time with her dog, and learning handstands.
Your role in our team
In our Salesforce Design team, we focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing customer-centric solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities. To support that, you will:
- work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution,
- create UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, personas, storyboards, customer/employee journeys, user flows, business value modeling, information architecture, wireframes and validate it through usability testing,
- work with the Salesforce platform, its various products and services to design digital and systems experiences,
- participate as a contributor with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, business analysts, business product owners, technical and functional architects, quality assurance, and software developers,
- participate in a variety of experience design activities which may include client-facing workshops, audits, stakeholder interviews, and enablement sessions.
- consolidate and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale verbally and visually in an engaging and appealing way,
- communicate ideas through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping using Figma,
- solve problems for clients in many categories and industries such as consumer products, automotive, finance, retail, travel, leisure and hospitality.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Knowledge of design principles in the context of software development,
- at least 1 year of experience working as a UX designer,
- ability to design and conduct UX research,
- attention to detail to be able to design elegant user experiences,
- experience with design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite or Figma,
- ability to quickly understand customer's processes and connect user/customer,
- creative problem-solving skills to work independently when provided guidance,
- confidence to lead design workshops and present findings,
- team player with effective communication skills across a variety of audiences and situations,
- fluent English speaker - B2 or higher,
- any Salesforce or UX Certifications is a plus.
What do you get with us?
- Career experience in a prestigious consulting company
- Fair evaluation and annual salary increase
- 30,000 benefit points for sports, meal vouchers, to the pharmacy or for cultural experiences
- Computer and iPhone with unlimited data
- The possibility to set your work schedule flexibly. We also offer part-time work from home
- Regular professional training in various areas – business, technical and soft skills. Take a look at: Digital Upskilling Academy or our Technology communities, where we organize various trainings
- The support of more experienced colleagues in the team, including the buddy system, so that you are not alone
- Network of interesting people – events are held at PwC every month (e.g. Closing Semester party, Lunch Breaks and others)
- Every month we have TC statuses, where we talk about how things look on our projects and then go on a joint activity (e.g. karaoke, indoor mini golf, etc.)
After your application for this position, our recruiter Alice will call you and talk to you about your experience, salary expectations, etc. She will then introduce you to our hiring managers and together they will decide on the next steps. There will be a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews. By the end of the week, you will hear from Alice the result of the selection process.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Culture, art, and creative work, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer, Business analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer