Team Mission / CMAAS
Our team focuses on all aspects of CFO agenda - this is a wide range of accounting and treasury advisory projects, including implementation of accounting standards and treasury regulatories, support with structuring transactions, automation and standardization of financial reporting and controls, development and review of financial statements, identifying issues and providing accounting solutions that meet our client’s objectives. We support our clients as well with the decisions related to the cash, risk and currency management.
Job description & summary
We are a well established and fast growing team, currently 45+ FTE and market leader on the Czech market. In order to support growth of the team into new clients, we are looking to expand the practice with someone who understands the market. You will be responsible directly to the partner of the group for identifying and pursuing business development opportunities. This will involve you creating networks across PwC, building relationships with clients, and winning work. A key component of the role will involve supporting and driving the growth of the business, through involvement in targeting opportunities, building internal / external networks and identifying opportunities.
Your primary role will be long term business development, identifying the opportunities and working jointly with the experts in the team to win the project. The actual delivery will be done by the team.
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain deep client and internal relationships
- Proactively manage and follow through on sell and cross-sell opportunities and conduct ongoing market research to identify new opportunities
- Drive the identification, pursuit and conversion of a pipeline of business development
- Proactivally cooperate with delivery managers and team leaders including monitoring of the deliveries to the client
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders and pricing experts
Requirement of the role
- Strong commercial acumen
- Passion for targeting and pursuing work in a competitive environment
- Profond understanding and/or Experience with CFO/Financial directors/ Financial controllers agenda or senior audit experience
- Excellent network of CFO and finance people community on the Czech market
- Strong verbal communication and written communication/report writing skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to successfully collaborate with internal and external stakeholder groups
What are we offering?
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus paid overtime and annual bonus
- Paid time off 25 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 45.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sport (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: we offer business and digital training (Alteryx, Power BI) and many other training and workshops to further develop your personal and professional skills. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
If your profile matches our requirements, you will attend a short interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, who will answer your questions and introduce your profile to the hiring manager, and then we will invite you to one but not more then two rounds of F2F interview, and all process should be done within 3 weeks.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Prodej a obchod
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 605 595 407