Would you like to apply and improve your skills by working on real client projects, while enjoying the benefits of established company and experienced team members? Then do not hesitate to apply for our Junior business analyst role and help us to support banks, financial institutions and regulatory bodies to identify and stop transactions related to terrorist activities, drug dealing, corruption and other money laundering. We are a Financial Crime Technology Team serving as a regional centre of expertise providing regulatory and technological advice to a variety of international clients. Within Financial Crime, we solve the business and technology problems our clients face. This covers a broad range of topics, from application of regulatory requirements into practice, fine tuning IT systems, assessing data quality to performing advanced analytics. Are you ready to take on the challenge as a financial crime business analyst?
Job description & summary
- You will work on real client projects; focused on supporting banks and regulatory bodies to identify, stop and prevent money laundering, fraud or other financial crimes.
- The tasks will often
- Analysis of the current set up of financial crime operating models in financial institutions and identification of points for improvement.
- You will help to grow our financial crime expertise; support our capabilities to test and optimise anti-money laundering or sanctions screening systems.
- Become a fully skilled consultant; you will develop your skills via “learning by doing” method, while having the support from the top notch professionals in the team.
Requirements of the role
- A university degree with the background in information technology, mathematics or other related technical discipline with the mixture of economics
- Good English language skills (written and verbal)
- At least basic knowledge SQL, R or python (or other data manipulation language)
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and try new things
- A confident communicator and strong team member
- Knowledge of banking and banking environment is a plus
- Previous experience in anti financial crime or compliance is a benefit
- Willingness to travel
What are we offering?
- Interesting and challenging work with international clients in locations that are heavily impacted by money laundering, fraud or terrorism financing. We solve important problems and stop financial crime.
- A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training,
- A professional and team-oriented work environment,
- Ability to work with existing tools such as Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau, Ataccama and introduce new ones.
- Possibility to be involved in developing our existing products and applications that help us accelerate our delivery
- Career experience in a prestigious consulting company.
- Fair wages plus annual salary increase.
- Benefit program with 30.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Opportunity to work from home and flexibility in setting your own schedule.
- Supporting your development and education in different areas – business, technical or soft skills. Check it : Digital Upskilling Academy.
- Buddy system and regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
- Network with interesting people - every month we hold different events in PwC (for instance Closing Semester party, Lunch Breaks and more).
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 327,000 colleagues in 155 countries. Are you interested in our offer? Let us know about yourself and we will discuss more details together!
First, you will complete short online tests where you will find out how you are doing with logic and the ability to understand connections. After successfully passing the tests, you will have an interview and a case study. The last step is an interview with our partner, where you have to convince him of your personal qualities, for example, that you can also enjoy fun at work. We can do it all within a week. It's a challenge, but you want to work with the best and so do we!
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Economist, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer