Job description & summary
- You will be responsible in the assurance area for two different segments: ESG & Core audit of local and/or international clients.
- You will work in a motivated and diversified team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You will coordinate a network of international teams on your engagements.
- You will enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and will be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.
60% of your time: ESG
- You will support the assurance ESG leader in building the ESG center of excellence within the core audit department.
- You will support clients in developing and providing assurance on sustainability strategies, decarbonization measures, and sustainability risks reports (ESG reporting).
- You will review content for mandatory ESG disclosures including country-specific reports, and advise on areas for improvement.
- Coach and mentor via presentations, workshops and writing of methodical guidance to develop technical skillset of our clients.
- Keep up with the latest developments within sustainable practice and serve as the subject matter expert supporting audit teams/clients.
40% of your time: Core audit
- You will be responsible for the planning, execution and completion of group and local audits of international or local clients under IFRS and/or CZ GAAP
- You will take the lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and in drawing up reports and recommendations.
- You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
Requirement of the role
- University degree in Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Accounting & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Business Analytics, Business Communications, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Environmental Science, Sustainability or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the ESG/Sustainability Strategy; Climate Risk Modeling and Management; Sustainable Finance; and/or Sustainability/ESG Reporting is an advantage but enthusiasm and willingness to learn is more important.
- An ability to analyse strategic, operational, risk and financial implications of sustainability trends and translate these into commercial impact;
- Data analysis and visualisation skills, comfortable working with large datasets in Excel, Alteryx and/or Power BI;
- Excellent English and Czech/Slovak language skills
- Interest in helping clients develop/implement their sustainability strategies or measures
- Ability to think “outside the box” and apply creative and constructive thinking
- Independence in planning and execution of projects from the beginning until its delivery
- Ability to write audit reports with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail in service delivery, communications and ways of working with others
- Excellent analytical skills in proposing well-founded conclusions
- Teaming with others, including building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and seeking and providing guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, including strong moderation skills with an ability to build empathy and to understand and manage personal agendas;
- Participating in ESG related business development activities.
What are we offering?
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus paid overtime.
- Paid time off 25 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 45.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: paid ACCA certification and then the opportunity to become a member of the ACCA, but also training on project management, other business and digital skills (Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau) and many other training and workshops to further develop your personal and professional skills. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Buddy system and regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
If your profile matches our requirements, you will attend a short interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Partner, who will answer your questions and request you to make our case study. All material will be introduced to the hiring manager, and then we will invite you to an F2F interview. All processes should be done within 2-3 weeks.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Auditor
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 605 595 407