The mission of the SPA team
is mainly the comprehension of the IT processes of our customers, for example the management of system users access, change management, incident management etc, including the identification and the testing of the key controls on those processes.
The next mission is the understanding and the testing of automated business processes out of IT scope (Income Profit, Receivables, Purchasing, Debts).
About your manager
Roman Dušek is the leader of System and Process Assurance in Czech Republic and offers 8 years of IT Audit experience in the local Czech market and also from foreign assignments in the Netherlands, Iceland and other European countries. Roman focuses both on external and internal IT Audits and also on optimization and transformation projects in SAP, especially from the perspective of Access Security, Governance Risk and Compliance. Additionally, he has an IT Risk and Controls background focused mainly on Trust and Transparency Solutions (ISAE 3402, SSAE 16, SOC1 and SOC2 Reports), SOX, Business Processes, IT General Controls.
Get to know Roman: “I fight with humour. I am a crypto enthusiast and passionate early adopter of new technologies. On an amateur level sports such as volleyball, basketball and lately, in the corona times, also darts are my hobby.”
Job description & summary
Would you like to be part of an IT Process Audit Team performing audits abroad like in Germany, Netherlands, Iceland or USA or auditing our large clients based in Czech Republic?
The Audit Analyst specialized in IT Processes is fully part of the team performing audits of monthly financial closures. The audit is driven on both systems and processes (SPA), focusing on the IT environment at the customer side.
The mission of the SPA team is mainly the comprehension of the IT processes of our customers, for example the management of system users access, change management, incident management etc, including the identification and the testing of next automated business processes out of IT scope (Income Profit, Receivables, Purchasing, Debts).
Our goal is to make Financial audits more efficient, by helping our customers to standardise their processes and control points.
Requirement of the role
- Bachelor degree (obtained or in last semester).
- Wish to learn new things, willingness to feedback, ability to ask for help when needed.
- Focus on given tasks by using problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in Czech and English.
- Ability to communicate in German is a big advantage.
- Interest in IT (database, operating systems, etc).
What are we offer?
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus paid overtime.
- Paid time off 25 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 45.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: paid ACCA certification and then the opportunity to become a member of the ACCA, but also training on project management, other business and digital skills (Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau) and many other training and workshops to further develop your personal and professional skills. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Buddy system and regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
If your profile matches our requirements, you will attend a short interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Partner, who will answer your questions and request you to make our case study. All material will be introduced to the hiring manager, and then we will invite you to an F2F interview. All processes should be done within 2-3 weeks.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Business Intelligence Specialist, Business analyst, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 605 595 407