About our team:
We connect the world of business with technology from design to implementation. In Technology Consulting, you are not only part of PwC, but you get the opportunity to learn how it works in other companies as well. We are usually part of project teams responsible for the design and delivery of innovative and high quality Business and Technology solutions for our clients in the Czech Republic and other European countries. We develop our skills not only when working with our clients, but also in other activities. We have six communities where we learn about specific topics - New Technologies, Digital Strategies, Business Intelligence, SAP, Agile, ESG.
About hiring manager:
Tomáš Karas is a senior manager who leads our team of data experts and business intelligence projects. On projects, he works as a data architect and project manager in one and, together with his teams, helps build large data warehouses, or uses data to simplify and automate processes, thus saving our clients 1000 days of boring operational work. When he is not working, you can either see him with the team somewhere after work for a drink, or he takes care of a small home zoo, including two children and about 80 guinea pigs from their family farm.
Do you already have experience with data and want to further develop and educate yourself and be a leader for others? Do you want to immerse yourself more in large international projects? If so, join our team.
Your role in our team
You will look in large databases for specific data. You will lead young engineers and you will be the main intermediary for communication with the client. Thanks to that we have been able to redesign customer data quality processes and reduce boring operative manual work to our clients by thousands of hours per each month.
Define cloud solution architecture design in data solutions.
Definition of data governance standards and processes.
Leading teams of data analyst and engineers for end to end delivery of data solutions.
- Data transformation rules definition and implementation
- Report design and implementation
- Functional and technical design preparation
- Lead and guide junior colleagues
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- University degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- Cloud knowledge and practical experience with one of the following - Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Practical experience with at least one of the following tools - Databricks, Kafka, Snowflake, Airflow, Azure Data Factory, Azure Pureview, BigQuery, AWS Glue, or similar cloud ETL or cloud data management tools
- Practical experience with at least one of the following programming language - Python, Spark, PySpark, Java, Scala, R, C#
- Experience with at least one of the following data management capabilities as data mesh architecture, master data management, data modeling in data vault, data governance
- Strong analytical thinking, communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and punctuality
What do you get with us?
- Career experience in a prestigious consulting company
- Fair evaluation and annual salary increase
- 45,000 benefit points for sports, meal vouchers, to the pharmacy or for cultural experiences
- Computer and iPhone with unlimited data
- The possibility to set your work schedule flexibly. We also offer part-time work from home
- Regular professional training in various areas – business, technical and soft skills. Take a look at: Digital Upskilling Academy or our Technology communities, where we organize various trainings
- Network of interesting people – events are held at PwC every month (e.g. Closing Semester party, Lunch Breaks and others)
- Every month we have TC statuses, where we talk about how things look on our projects and then go on a joint activity (e.g. karaoke, indoor mini golf, etc.)
After your application for this position, our recruiter Alice will call you and talk to you about your experience, salary expectations, etc. She will then introduce you to our hiring manager and together they will decide on the next step. There will be a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews. By the end of the week, you will hear from Alice the result of the selection process.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Database specialist, Data Governance Officer, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer