About Digital Enablement team
A career within Digital Enablement team, will provide you with opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them streamline and automate processes. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right processes and tools for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on the right information in the right time. Team of Software development consists of approximately 35 developers focused on front-end and back-end. Our Tech Stack - Angular, C#, .Net Core/.Net 5, TSQL, SQL Server, Azure DevOps
Our Risk Assurance team is currently looking for an experienced SAP controls senior consultant. The candidate should have strong skills in SAP capabilities. We carry out a variety of consultancy work in the area of internal controls and system transformation projects for various SAP systems like SAP S/4 HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP HANA, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP Analytics Cloud.
Boris leads SAP Security and Controls practice. He joined PwC in 2012, starting as an IT auditor specializing in SAP systems. Thanks to this job, he got experience on how the top Czech and international companies manage their IT and business processes. Boris co-led System and Process Assurance practice, until he transferred to PwC US, Seattle office. During his two and half year assignment in the Digital Risk Solution team, Boris worked as a manager leading projects focusing on SAP S/4HANA transformation, improvements in SAP security and control automation. Boris helps his clients to harden their security, address business and IT risks, increase efficiency of their processes and controls and ensure that SAP transformation projects end successfully. He likes to learn new skills and technologies. In his free time, Boris likes spending time with his family and friends, floorball, cycling, hiking and watching movies.
Job description & summary
- Project management of risk management and design/implementation of controls across business processes and industries.
- Managing the team.
- Communicating with the client.
- Project planning.
- Reviewing junior colleagues work
- Coaching junior colleagues.
- Knowledge sharing with the client.
- Ensuring deliverables are delivered to an excellent quality.
Requirement of the role
- At least 3 years of experience in Internal Controls design and testing for SAP solutions.
- Knowledge of SOX, COSO, Internal Controls Design, ITGC.
- Knowledge of RTR, PTP, OTC processes.
- Native Czech with advanced English language skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
What can be your advantage
- Consulting experience from transformation projects.
- Experience in Internal Audits.
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC and S/4 HANA security and authorization concept.
- Experience in multinational projects.
- Knowledge of SAP Process Controls.
- Experience of working with different SAP products (especially Ariba, Success Factors, Central Finance, S/4 Cloud).
- CIA, CISA, project management or SAP certification certification
- would be an advantage
- Experience in agile project methods.
- German language skills.
What are we offering?
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus paid overtime and annual bonus.
- Paid time off 20 + 5 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 45.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: business and digital skills training (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau), ongoing training and certification, for example in Microsoft (Azure, PowerApps), project management (Prince2, PMI), service management (ITIL), agile development (Scrum, SAFe), DAMA, Salesforce, coaching and presentation skills and more. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.
With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
Once you've applied for a position, Pavlína Dobrovická, our recruiter for the Digital Enablement team, will contact you. You'll then have an interview/selection process. If you're successful and you also get along with the hiring manager, you're good to go and start your career!
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- náměstí Svobody 91/20, Brno – Brno-město
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Corporate/personal coach, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
605 036 710