About Digital Enablement team
A career within Digital Enablement team, will provide you with opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them streamline and automate processes. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right processes and tools for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on the right information in the right time. Team of Software development consists of approximately 35 developers focused on front-end and back-end. Our Tech Stack - Angular, C#, .Net Core/.Net 5, TSQL, SQL Server, Azure DevOps.
About your manager
Vladimír Jaroš leads team of 55 professionals focusing on Digital Transformation (development and implementation of various digital solutions). His team's core competencies are SW Development, Data Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Advanced Data Analytics (AI/ML), SAP Consulting, - Cloud Transformations.
Job description & summary
- Define and describing an architecture of a system delivered in context of a specific solution.
- Participate in key technical and design discussions.
- Deploy and configure cloud applications/platforms.
- Working with business groups to identify analytics needs, drive platform reference architectures, best practices and compliance requirements.
- Review system designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technologies.
- Provide mentorship, support and guidance to other members of the team.
Requirement of the role
- Ability to move between high level architectural review/design & oversee all phases of solution delivery.
- Experience with configuration and deployment.
- Knowledge of software architectures and best practices.
- Understanding of SDLC processes and software development methodologies.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery approaches for cloud-native applications.
- Experience with any of the following:
- -- Microsoft Azure
- -- Amazon Web Services
- -- Google Cloud Platform
- -- SAP Cloud Platform
- Good communication skills (fluent in English).
- Willingness to travel.
What are we offering?
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus paid overtime and annual bonus.
- Paid time off 20 + 5 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 45.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: business and digital skills training (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau), ongoing training and certification, for example in Microsoft (Azure, PowerApps), project management (Prince2, PMI), service management (ITIL), agile development (Scrum, SAFe), DAMA, Salesforce, coaching and presentation skills and more. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place.
With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
Once you've applied for a position, Pavlína Dobrovická, our recruiter for the Digital Enablement team will contact you. You'll then have an interview/selection process. If you're successful and you also get along with the hiring manager, you're good to go and start your career!
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- náměstí Svobody 91/20, Brno – Brno-město
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná), Čeština (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Databázový specialista, Specialista ERP
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list (IČO)
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 605 595 407